Introducing Curve Fever Pro
Curve Fever is a free-to-play, multiplayer game of survival. Battle it out online in matches between 6 players, using ships equipped with over 27 different powers, all while avoiding deadly “curves”. Win matches by combining survival and point stealing, unlock new powers and rank up to become The Number 1 Curve Fever Grandmaster!
Curve Fever Pro releases February 26th, 2018 at curvefever.pro
Curve Fever Pro online feature summary:
- Free-to-Play and Accessible in Europe and North America via web browser
- Point Stealing – free-for-all – use your equipped powers to steal points from your opponents.
- Custom Rooms – invite and play with your friends
- 27 different powers to unlock
- Battle Pass – play to level up and win exclusive seasonal items
- Comprehensive matchmaking and ranking system
- In-game chat, active player community and forum
- Custom player profile registration for saving progress
In Curve Fever Pro, players control ships that emit permanent trails in order to eliminate one-another by cutting each other off in a multiplayer arena. Equip your ship with a variety of 27 different powers and attack others for points while simultaneously dodging newly laid trails, traps, and attacks as the play-field gradually becomes less survivable over time!
How does point stealing work?
Matches consist of multiple rounds. You can earn points by outliving your opponents or by stealing as many points as possible from them. Using offensive abilities such as shooting, fevers or mines on your opponents will steal a percentage of their points. The more points an opponent you successfully hit, the more points you steal from them.
The skill and progression in Curve Fever Pro empower players to earn research points and soft currency to customize ships in order to enable, explore and upgrade a diverse set of abilities. Performing better in a match will promote getting and unlocking powers faster.
A Living Game
Curve Fever Pro has been in development since Q1 2017, and represents the core of our dream for the franchise, but we don’t plan to stop here. As the community grows, the game will expand, tuning current features and debuting new ones; constantly working to improve what’s already there and never stopping to embrace the full potential of Curve Fever Pro.
Curve Fever Legacy:
Curve Fever Pro is the fourth game in the wildly popular Curve Fever-franchise. With a community of over half a million fans, Curve Fever is known for wild, unexpected moments that leave long-lasting impressions on players, as well as its highly competitive nature. Read more about the history of Curve Fever, here.
Want to get in touch?
We’d love to hear from you! Here are a few handy links to get you going:
- For press inquiry, get in touch with our Community Manager at [email protected].
- Go to Curvefever.io to play Curve Fever 1,2 and Pro.
- See the the hiddenmonster.games homepage for more information about Hidden Monster Games.
- Join the community at forum.curvefever.pro, or on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.